Learn the tools to become a Millionaire.
Camp CashEd is an interactive financial literacy camp geared for youth ages 10 to 14. Attendees will participate in a variety of hands-on activities to solve a variety of financial challenges. Don’t let your financial understanding limit your success in managing your money in real life! Earning, spending, saving, and investing—get an insider’s knowledge at Camp CashEd!
Camp CashEd includes experiences and activities about…
- Building wealth over the long term
- Investing in human capital and education
- Credit, risk, and return on investment
- Alternative financial institutions
- Stocks, bonds, stock market fundamentals, and forecasting the future
Topics are presented in a way youth can engage with and understand. Each day of the camp brings new financial challenges to overcome. This camp is offered in partnership with CapEd Credit Union every summer.
Interested in registering up for Camp CashEd this Summer?
Visit the Events page for upcoming dates or contact ICEE.